Classes will remain mechanically the same as noted in the Player's Handbook. What follows will be changes to the "flavor" of the races. This will have an affect on how certain races are treated in the world. So it's important for role playing but not necessarily for combat.
- More or less the same. Giant muscles small brains for the most part
- Totems can be homebrewed as long as they're not OP
- Read Gods section
- Be ready to have a god/religion to go
- No real changes
- Tend to be Hippy Dippy or Eco-Terrorist
- Combined because magic powers come from a Supernatural Patron
- Basically the same but one's more Melee and one is more Caster
- Have the source of your power figured out.
- Can use the Ranger Revised UA because basic class is underpowered.
No real changes for: